Grace After-School Program (GAP)GAP Provides:
- Safe and nurturing environment for your child
- Afternoon snack and drink
- Homework assistance and mentoring
- Outdoor play and social interaction
- GAP Child Care (3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.) is $10.00 per day.
- Bills for GAP are sent out the first week of the month for the previous month’s attendance.
- Students will be checked out from Lowery Hall located on Glenmar Avenue.
- All students MUST be picked up no later than 5:30 p.m.
- Late Pick-Up Fee: After 5:30 p.m., a fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged. This fee must be payable to the GAP staff at the time of pick-up.
What to Bring:
- Homework assignments and necessary books.
- Drop-ins are welcome. Please provide a note advising the GAP staff of your child’s attendance that day.
- A completed information form (emergency information and contacts) MUST be provided to GAP staff PRIOR to your child attending any GAP session.
- A student must be present at school for at least ½ day to attend GAP.