The Athletic Booster Club is an organization that supports the athletic programs at Grace Episcopal School (GES). The GES Athletic Booster Club provides uniforms, equipment, supplies, facilities, future capital improvements, and many other athletic needs. The objectives of the booster club are:
- Stimulate and sustain enthusiastic interest among parents, athletes, student body and citizens of the community in GES athletics.
- Lend all possible support, moral and financial, to athletic programs of GES.
- Support and co-operate fully with the Head of School and the Athletic Director of GES to maintain the highest possible degree of success and achievement in athletics.
- Promote sportsmanship by designing sport activities that facilitate cooperation rather than just competition, making sports fun, and promoting Christian values in each of our athletes.
- Continue the tradition of excellence, which exemplifies our student athletes, coaches, and teams.
Officers and Directors:
President - Andy Hackard
Vice President - Heidi Stoor
Treasurer - Pam Jones
Secretary - John Davis
Membership Director - Daniel Raymond
Fundraising - Carrie Siudy
Concessions - Robin Fincher
Databast Coordinator - Rick Plummer
Banquette Chair - Chris Robinson
Past President - Scott Wolleson
Who can join the Athletic Booster Club? Anyone who has an interest in seeing the student athletes of GES succeed. Parents, teachers, staff, and friends of GES are encouraged to join the booster club. Your support will enhance athletic programs at GES. Click Here to download a GES Athletic Booster Club application.
Why should I join? Our student athletes need our support. Money from membership, fundraisers, ticket sales and concessions from athletic events are the some ways to provide for the needs of our student athletes. By becoming a booster club member, you not only help our young athletes have a more enjoyable and rewarding lower and middle school experience, but you also will make new friends and derive satisfaction in knowing that you have enriched the GES community. If your son, daughter, grandson, or granddaughter participates in a sport, then your support will help GES enhance their athletic experience.
If you are interested helping out as volunteer, or you have suggestions that you feel will help further athletics at Grace, then Click Here to download a survey form, fill the form out, and return to the Booster Club mailbox located in the lower school office.
Where and how often do we meet?
The executive board meets three times per year on the first Wednesday of September, January, and May at 6:00 PM in the Lower School Conference Room on the campus of GES. More information concerning the GES Athletic Booster Club can be found in the By-Laws. Click Here to download a copy of the GES Athletic Booster Club By-Laws.