Hey Gators! Have you finished your summer reading?
We're so excited to share your teacher's choice for your REQUIRED summer reading. We know you're all going to LOVE them! Students entering Kindergarten - 6th grade must have their REQUIRED reading completed BEFORE the first day of school. Your teachers are planning lots of fun activities, so please don't forget to bring your copy of the book back to school. Happy Reading!
Little Mouse and the Big Red Apply, A.H. Benjamin
- 1st Grade
- Sylvie, Jennifer Sattler
- National Geographic Kids: Seed to Plant, Kristin Baird Rattini
- 2nd Grade
- Young Cam Jansen and the Missing Cookie, David Adler
- What if you Had Animal Eyes or What if you Had Animal Hair, Sandra Markle
- 3rd Grade
- Third Grade Angels, Jerry Spinelli
- Your choice of an I Survived book
- 4th Grade
- Frindle, Andrew Clements
- Ben Franklin and the Magic Squares, Frank Murphy
- 5th Grade
- Because of Mr. Terrupt, Rob Buyea
- Your choice of an You Wouldn't Want to series, various authors
- 6th Grade
- Flush, Carl Hiaasen
- The Genius of the Stone, Bronze, and Iron Ages, Izzi Howell
Students are responsible for purchasing their own copy from any bookstore or online.
Please contact the school's office with any questions!